Doing the DevOps at National Instruments and BazaarVoice, talking with Ernest Mueller
Episode 10 · December 1st, 2015 · 47 mins 46 secs
About this Episode
Ernest Mueller has worked helped introduce DevOps in several organizations and has been talking about those stories at two companies he's worked for, National Instruments and BazaarVoice. Matt and Coté hear these stories (mostly at National Instruments) and we discuss how Ernest and others helped transform these companies to the new way.
Download directly, listen above, or subscribe to the feed: iTunes, RSS Feed.
Show-notes and Links
- If we automate, we'll loose our close touch of the systems.
- Being on call, globally, back when there were actual pagers.
- Persuading people to change with tyranny, demo's, trust, and any other tactics you can get your introverted mind around.
- Recording Ernest's talk on all this, from DOES 2015: DevOps Transformations At National Instruments and Bazaarvoice (And Infosec!)
- From DevOpsDays Austin 2012, here's a panel discussion of DevOps at NI.
- Slides for DevOps Transformations at National Instruments and BazaarVoice, his presentation on DevOps at NI and BazaarVoice.
- One of the most comprehensive presentation on DevOps from Ernest and the other DevOps Austin crew.
- Ernest Mueller: @ernestmueller, The Agile Admin blog.
- Matt Curry: @mattjcurry
- Coté: @cote, cote.io
Libsyn downloads as of 20160912: 655.