In this Drunk and Retired cameo episode: What's up with Irish and Italian names, and why is the Irish brand so much bigger than the Scottish brand? Also, it seems like there's a lot to learn from 2,000 years of Europeans fighting. Charles and Coté quickly meander through all of this.
- Ongoing topics list — Rolling list of ideas for things to talk about here.
- Gulf Shores, Alabama — A fine place for a beach vacation.
- The Horse of Pride — It’s like _Hillbilly Elegy_, but for 20th century France.
- frontmacs.el — "A package-based, web-centric, customizable, awesome-by-default, acceptance-tested Emacs distribution curated by your friends at Frontside."
- swiper.el — "Ivy - a generic completion frontend for Emacs, Swiper - isearch with an overview, and more. Oh, man!"