Chris Aniszczyk on starting Open Source Foundations
Episode 82 · July 9th, 2019 · 59 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
Chris Aniszczyk is the CTO of the CNCF. We discuss how he got into open source, what it's like to work at Twitter and how he helped start the CNCF. Plus, Chris gives us an overview of the different kinds of CNCF projects and offers advice on how to get started with Kubernetes.
- Hatching Twitter
- IBM Extreme Blue
- Eclipse Marketplace
- Eclipse Foundation
- CNCF Charter
- The universal data plane API
- Universal Data Plane API Working Group
More Software Defined Talk
- Subscribe to Software Defined Interviews Podcast
- Subscribe to Software Defined Talk Podcast
- Follow @SoftwareDefTalk on Twitter
- Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Join us in Slack.