“I don’t have a horse or gun.” Or: We were born in Austin. Or: “you may all go to hell. I am going to Texas.”
Episode 23 · April 11th, 2017 · 38 mins 18 secs
About this Episode
When you travel, people have a lot of thoughts about Texas.
- Skype Call Recorder
- Topic list
- That podcast we used to do
- “You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas.” — It was Davy Crockett.
- "Don't mess with Texas" — “The campaign is credited with reducing litter on Texas highways roughly 72% between 1986 and 1990.”
- O'Tacos — Panini "tacos" in Paris.
- Cooper's now in Austin
- The Splendid Table with Lynne Rossetto Kasper
- Original My Little Pony theme song
- South American pan pipe sounds
- Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio are top 10 US cities, by population — Austin is #11.
- Who invented the breakfast taco?
- Header image of blue bonnets from rubengarciajrphotography