While he's in Paris for the local DevOpsDays, John and I discuss the next big step for DevOps: getting "The Business" involved to tie-break the process deadlock. Plus: the Dutch are delightful!
Sponsor: The Cloud Foundry Summit is coming up on May 11th and 12th, in Santa Clara. It's a great chance to dive into Cloud Foundry ecosystem both on the technology side and to hear how organizations are using Cloud Foundry to become Software Defined Businesses. Register now with the discount code COTE and get 25%, which will bring the price down from $250 to about $187.
Show-notes and Links
- The Dutch are DevOpsing, brother.
- John at DevOpsDays Paris. What's it like there?
- Fighting "them" when it comes to DevOps. Docker is the Millennium Falcon
- The Why guy
- The Wall of confusion, 2010.
- Where's "The Business" when it comes to DevOps and cloud? Are they showing up?
- "What kind of company do you think we are?"
- Chad Dickerson Duke interview on Etsy.
- The Goal - make sure you read it.
- JPMC says the nerds are coming.
- Flash Boys: DevOps Cafe Episode 58 - Zoran Perkov
- A Sense of Urgency
- The Halo Effect - you can't just learn from success.
- Good to Great
- This week's pic: my old Apple and work-Dell side-by-side.
Libsyn downloads as of 20160912: 298.