It can take a long time to get "the mainstream" to use new technologies. One would assume that this would be true in supporting the government, as Robert Brook does in his day job. In this brief episode, over the din and bottle collection activities at Monkigras, I catch up with him on just that topic and how he tries to manage being a change agent for the benefit of the UK Parliament.
Show notes and Links
- Roland R09 vs. the Zoom H4n.
- Monkigras 2015, London
- Robert Brook, working at the UK Parliament. What does this guy do exactly?
- Reducing friction in the existing systems. How does one do this?
- Digital enterprises as seen in my "Why I'm working at Pivotal blog post."
- Fun things like "Is my MP sitting?"
- Jon Udell on getting iCal files from the library
Libsyn downloads as of 20160912: 289.