After catching up about movies and OpenStack, John and I discuss how difficult it is to properly integrate acquired companies into the larger company. We also discuss what VCs are looking for to say yes now: a good team, it seems.
Show notes and Links
- State of OpenStack talk.
- Andrew Shafer's To Whom it May Concern
- If A rounds are easy, what are investors looking for?
- The three P's: people, process, philosophy/priorities
- Toyota Kata - Learning to See.
- That Matt Curry/Andrew Shafer conversation, the original Hangouts video.
- DevOpsDays DC talk on government DevOps use?
- DevOpsDays AMS up next
Libsyn downloads as of 20160912: 500.